Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ruffle Flag shirts

Well I broke down and made Miss A a cute little shirt for the 4th! My friend asked if I could help her make some for her girls and I figured as long as I was pulling everything out I better make my little one a shirt! DSC_0703I bought a cheap little tank top at Wal-Mart ($2.50). I bought it big because secretly I am hoping she can wear it next year but really who am I kidding I will make her another one! It worked out good it shrunk quiet a bit! DSC_0700I LOVE LOVE LOVE The 4th and the colors. But for some reason Turquoise has been speaking to me A LOT! Rather then use the traditional blue I had an old scrap of turquoise. I went back and forth on doing flowers, flag or stars but I happened to lay a scrap on the shirt and i knew…DSC_0701I pinned my ruffles into place, and sewed them on. Literally it took 5 minutes to make this shirt! DSC_0705 I added a little heart on the bottom Just to break up the white! I also left my first blue strip long and my bottom red so that I could tie it in the back DSC_0751 I also added a fun hair do. DSC_0738Here is the front view of the shirtDSC_0703  What do you think?

Do you want to see the other 2 I made to help out another friend. Her daughters were singing at the local Barbeque so they defiantly needed some American Pride! I used an old t-shirt cut up, a old tank top and scraps! Gotta love refurbishing!DSC_0721DSC_0719

The girls loved them!

Enjoy

kori

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! Love this!!!
    Hope you had a great weekend!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirts! Also, your daughter's hair is so adorable! Can you share how you did it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I LOVE that shirt!! What an adorable idea! The colors were fantastic, but I want to know how you did her hair like that?? Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great blog you have here. I just become aware of your blog through google,nice site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. I am wating to read even more about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to be visiting your blog again, it has been weeks for me. Well,Thanks,Personally i think as you could probably teach a class on how to create a great blog. This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am one of the visitors of your site. I hope you will show more such material or data to put in our use.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...